Our Aims and Objectives
It is the objective of All Care to provide care to all Service Users to a standard of excellence which embraces fundamental principles of good care practice, and that this may be witnessed and evaluated through the practice, conduct and control of quality care and support in the community. It is a fundamental ethos that Service Users who live in their own home should be able to do so in accordance with the company’s Statement of Values.
It is our aim that all Service Users shall live in a clean and safe environment whilst being treated with respect and sensitivity to their individual needs and abilities. Staff will be responsive to the individual needs of the Service Users and will provide the appropriate degree of care to assure the highest possible quality of life within their own home.
To meet the Service User’s needs the care service within their home is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- To deliver a service of the highest quality that will improve and sustain the Service Users overall quality of life. In this respect, the care service is designed to meet the requirements recognised accredited quality standard e.g. ISO 9001
- To ensure that the care service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion whilst respecting each Service Users right to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment, their rights to make informed choices and to take risks
- To ensure that each Service Users needs and values are respected in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, parenthood disabilities or impairments
- To ensure that the care service in whole is delivered in accordance with agreed contracts of care
- To manage and implement a formal programme of staff planning, selection, recruitment, training and personal development to enable Service Users individual needs to be met
- To manage the care service efficiently and effectively to make the best use of resources and to maximise value for money for the Service User
- To ensure all Service Users receive written information on All Care procedures for handling complaints, comments and compliments as well as how to contact us.